Abattoir Operations Specialist and production, Operational Management Consultancy
Offering 20 years of regional experience in the red meat industry managing production, quality, and safety for abattoirs and processing plants.
Offering practical advice covering all key areas of the sector including :
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Reducing cutting loss and increasing profitability
- Improving product consistency
- Managing all procurement and financials
- Staff recruitment and training
- Value adding workshops to maximize output
With over 17 years of hands on experience, I can advise on:
- Feedlot design and installation
- Stock feed and ration management
- Animal husbandry and veterinarian inspections
- Livestock selection and grading
The fundamental factor in all livestock production is reducing stock feed costs to increase the viability and maintain profit margins From past experience, we recommend that 80% of your feed base is homegrown. Our green fodder mix suggestion is Sorghum silage and Bana grass for their high yield per hectare. We offer advice in all areas of the crop production from land prep through to silage making and feeding programs
- Our technical staff are able to provide quality nutritional supplements to ensure a balanced ration across the bovine and poultry sectors.
- Raw material and commodity outsourcing
ABATTOIR OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, TURNING CARCASS INTO VALUE AND PROFIT
My work ethic revolves around a practical and hands on approach to my work and I strive to uphold expectations in delivery of my responsibilities on time , whilst paying attention to necessary detail . I take all my projects seriously and enjoy working in a punctual and disciplined environment .
I am proficient in my field and can adapt quickly to any environment . Where my skills and experiences are best suited to your company . I endeavour to provide a quality result in my work by applying due diligence at all levels and constantly look for ways to do a task better with the view in mind of reducing costs , time and wastage
- Managed cropping and cattle farm with a Feedlot in Zimbabwe by doing daily cattle maintenance and husbandry, over heading all aspects of animal nutrition and managing all fodder crop production from land prep through to silage production.
- Heading the processing and deboning plant in Uganda.
- Optimization of an abattoir and processing plant with a breeding herd of 3500 head of cattle in Uganda.
- A specialist butchery, and the first of its kind servicing the expatriate community in Jinja Uganda doing all design and construction of the premises, selecting all livestock for slaughter and handling the deboning and processing and creating all sales and marketing strategies with daily financial of the business.
LOVE TO WORK WITH US?
AFRICA FOOD SAFETY
STAY IN TOUCH