Abattoir Operations Specialist and production, Operational Management Consultancy
Offering more than 33 Years National and International Experience in the Red Meat Industry in Managing Production, Quality, Safety for Large International and National Abattoirs and Processing Plants
- Expert in waste management and disposal.
- Effluent control of abattoir wastewater treatment and disposal thereof.
- Water purifying.
- Solid waste disposal by incineration.
- Production gap identification and optimizing for better production.
- Slaughter process training and loss control
- Mechanizing slaughter line for speeding up production.
- Design plan and build beef, lamb, poultry and pig abattoirs
- Sourcing abattoir machinery at affordable prices including freezing and chilling.
- Overseeing total health control (HACCP), (ISO 22000) to export level
- Optimizing processes in be boning for value adding
- Curing of prime cuts, packaging of prime cuts for exporting purposes
- Classification of meats as well as diverting smaller abattoir to better standards and higher slaughter volume
- Optimization on Energy consumption
- Implementing a Cleaner Production assessment
ABATTOIR OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, TURNING CARCASS INTO VALUE AND PROFIT
I work alongside clients to anticipate industry disruptions, innovate,
apply a unique point of view on agricultural trends and opportunities,
and build proven, successful business models. I have worked in the
meat/abattoir/slaughterhouse industry for over 33 years across the
world, with specific country experience in South Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Swaziland consistently producing superior results.
- Plan, organize, actuate and control all procedures and operations
within the abattoir and deboning plants with quality assurance
methods, new process technologies and organizational strategies.
- Develop and implement work procedures, train staff, implement
quality improvement programs. Audit existing processes identify
critical gaps and design new corrective procedures within the
budgetary constraints. Team leader of HACCP/ISO 22000/5000/H&R/HMS implementation.
- Sourcing of new clients and suppliers, nationally and
internationally. Handle customer complaints and supplying
according to their specifications.
- Liaison with construction and maintenance teams in developing
new processing plants, negotiating with raw material suppliers and
- Facilitate root cause failure with regards safety and equipment
- Interaction with foreign countries, construction companies, clients
and suppliers regarding abattoir/processing operational
techniques, product development and animal husbandry.
- Health inspector Brits North West to expand and build a new concept in Waste Management in a fast-growing industrial area, generating massive volumes of waste, chemical waste, industrial waste as well as biological waste (harmful to the environment) and domestic waste and garden refuse.
- Klerksdorp Abattoir in North West doing Meat Examing.
- Nelspruit abattoir – Production, HACCP and HR
- Brits Abattoir – Overseeing of 400 slaughter units per day and health and hygiene.
AFRICA FOOD SAFETY
LOVE TO WORK WITH US?
STAY IN TOUCH